If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Outfit #67 - Minjor Miracles

Outfit details:

Skirt: Sunny Girl (op shop).  Blouse: Witchery.  Top: Avocado (from Jeannie).  Stockings: Ambra.  Shoes: Pulp.  Earrings: made by me.

I actually took photos of this outfit without the top.  I didn't expect it to last.  It is, after all, September in Brisbane.  However, it was a minor miracle that it stayed on all day, and I only felt mildly warm when collecting students in the middle of the day.  Previous wearings of this top have resulted in non-ideal temperature (too hot or too cold), but today was just right.  Win.

A more major miracle (hence - minjor) was the fact that I woke up at my normal time; I watered my plants before breakfast; I had an outfit change; and I had time for outfit photos all before leaving for work.  I hope you're all impressed.  I was rather surprised, myself.

This was an outfit I had merely thought, not tested.  Once I'd put on the skirt, I knew I would be pulling at my clothes all day.  Not a good way to spend a day.  I mused for a bit, and nearly pulled on a dress, then remembered this skirt.  Bingo. 

I have no idea what's with the lines on these stockings.  At first I thought they might just wash out, but that's proving to be wrong.  Any ideas?

Today's photo:

Another school rose garden photo - they are so beautiful right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment