If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Sunday 29 July 2012

Youtube

I was a bit sad I couldn't do my first choice of New Thing today.  I guess it will have to wait until maybe next weekend, fingers crossed.  But I'm really feeling under the weather.  After church I had lunch then a little sleep...for a few hours...  Then I tried to find a video of the Olympics Opening Ceremony.  No joy.  There were some short clips, some a bit longer but of dodgy quality, but nothing of the bits I wanted to see.  I had managed to watch from the teams walking on when it was broadcast on Saturday morning, but I really wanted to see the earlier bits.  Oh well.  Normally, this is when I would stop browsing Youtube and move on.

Recently I was looking for a particular segment from Good News Week on Youtube - when there were 2 foreigners on the show they would have a Citizenship Test part.  So funny.  But I haven't managed to find it.  Today I had another look for it, as that was all my energy levels could manage.  I watched a few shorter segments, tried to find a particular Lenny Henry bit (from years ago) that had me nearly asphyxiating, then I put on a full episode.  Note:  it's not a good idea to consume food and/or drink while watching this show.  It can get messy and potentially dangerous.  Good thing, then, that I grew up with 3 brothers making me laugh during mealtimes.

The Olympics coverage is on again now, but when it's something I find less interesting to watch, another episode of Good News Week is on. 

Yesterday's photo:

I had coffee yesterday morning at Casa de Bubbles, where there is a new fancy coffee tin.  When the coffee is scooped against the side, 'Vittoria' is visible in the coffee.

Today's photo:

Last weekend, my niece and nephew (and their parents) came over.  My niece, who's 3, drew me this picture, and we put it on the keyboard.  Some of my students this week looked at it asked if I had drawn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment