If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 1 June 2012

May Spending

Total for May: $97.20.  Acceptable.

This was all from 2 hits:

May 11 I did some impulse shopping at Target Indooroopilly.

Black block heels: $24
Nordic knit print stockings: $12

Tan pants (dog not included): $39.20
Subtotal = $75.20

I realise this is a shocking photo of the pants. 

May 31, I realised I still had nearly $25 left in my budget.  I was going to buy more stockings - long story why I didn't, and I won't bore you with that here.  Instead, I walked into Mombasa.  Sigh.  Such pretty things.  I caved and bought a pair of earrings for $22.  No picture just yet, although I predict they will be frequently worn in future.  They're black sparky balls, called 'opera balls'.  When I got to the counter I discovered they also came in many other pretty colours, including royal blue and ruby but I was so good and resisted. 

2 comments:

  1. Considering the rate at which you have been shrinking out of your clothes I think you did well to only buy one pair of pants! Meanwhile, I saw a student go an excursion recently wearing your nordic stockings and leggings with a hoodie for her top half which certainly didn't cover much of her lower half. I registered my objection but the supervising staff member still let her go! Bless you for having the common sense to wear what really are a fabulous pair of tights with appropriate coverage between the waist and knee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am amazed daily with the things those young folk wear - and neglect to wear.

    ReplyDelete