If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Outfit #40 - Peppermint and Cherry

Outfit details:
Skirt and top: Portmans.  Long sleeved top: Dotti.  Shoes: Pulp.  Jacket: Sportsgirl (from Jeannie).  Earrings: made by me.

Last Wednesday I was going to wear this outfit, but with different shoes.  I seem to pair those shoes with this skirt frequently, so today I decided the cherry platform stilettos would do better.  I know I'm biased but I think I made a good choice.

With the change in weather, shorter daylight hours, and knowing I need to replace at least one light globe, I do like taking photos outdoors.  The colours are more easily distinguished - and I just realised today (yeah, I'm a bit slow with some things) that if I just turned the flash off there might be greater success.  Phew.  And it's not that my tripod went wonky (or maybe it is...) but the courtyard is unevenly sloping.  Or maybe my surroundings are turning all Escher-like on me. 

I finished so early today I could take photos after work, outside.  Score.  And I still went for a really long run.  I'm about to enter the Gold Coast half marathon...  Meanwhile, I haven't worn these earrings in years.  Possibly due to the origins of the beads, but I think I can be over that now.  Once I'd worked out the peppermint top with cherry red shoes I was looking for earrings that might fit that theme.  I know these don't really fit that, but I like the green quality.  Maybe they will come back into circulation after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment