If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Outfit #33 - Fat Pants

Outfit details:
Pants: Hot Options.  White top: Ambra (bamboo).  Red knit: Grab denim (from Jeannie).  Shoes: Pulp.  Earrings: gift from Jeannie.


This was the intended outfit for today.  When I left the house this morning though, it was 7C.  For me, this is cold, so I actually looked like this for most of the morning:


Jumper: Jeanswest.  Scarf: gift from mum (llama wool, love it).  Cap: Portmans.  I even pulled on my gloves to get to the station.  Well, the first time...

My mum and dad are staying right now.  This has its perks, but it also means my things are rearranged.  I thought I'd preempted any viola brain accidents by putting my violin against the wall next to where my bag for school lives.  Still, I got to the platform and realised my violin was not attached to my back.  I had a moment of 'do I really need it...?' but decided, what with my breaks today and the need to practice the music for the next concert, it would probably be better to have it than not.  So by the time I'd gone back home and then to the station again, I'd removed the gloves, cap and scarf.

The jumper was still on as I took earring photos after morning tea.  I find these earrings hard to photograph - this was taken after a few moments of being still so they would stop moving, but they are not all facing the same way so you can't really get the effect.  These shoes are really near the end - for starters, they're loud.  Plus they're starting to come apart - maybe I just need a glue gun.


So, fat pants.  These were bought at a time when I wasn't really into running, shall we say.  It's a size bigger than what I wanted to be, which is not all bad if you occasionally have a fat day.  Today was not a fat day, but this is the first outing for them after summer.  They were over another pair on a hanger, so had fewer "I've been folded over a hanger" creases than the pair I was going to wear.  Still could have done with an iron, though.  However, I was really glad I was wearing tops of sufficient length, and I felt occasionally like I was wearing clown pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment