If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Friday 4 May 2012

Friday Excitement - Stockings!

I know this is a little thing.  A really, really little thing.  Today I organised my stockings.  We're at that stage of the year when I do actually need to wear stockings everyday (unless I'm in jeans), and I don't want to waste time finding a pair in the right colour and right thickness that doesn't sport a hole in an inconvenient location.  I've been thinking for the last week or so that I should really sort out which ones are good and which ones are still fine to wear under long pants or with boots, so today was the day.

As it turned out, I have far more good pairs than not.  This was unexpected.  The first stocking day this year (at the end of last term), I laddered that pair before midday - and it was a new pair too.  I was not holding high hopes for my stocking collection.  But the pic with only a few pairs is actually the not-so-good selection.  I wonder how many pairs it will hold by the end of the season...?

No comments:

Post a Comment