If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Sunday 6 May 2012

Cluedo

Tonight was a games night.  The standard games night is Jeannie, Matt, my brother and me, playing poker.  Sometimes, we branch out, inviting more people and playing something else.  Tonight included Viola Man, Dancing Eggs and Cluedo. 

Dancing Eggs is pretty fun, you have to stay alert (so you can win eggs) and be able to hold them in weird places (like in your elbow).  This doesn't count as a New Thing as it was played last Sunday after Tequila.

It was my first time playing Cluedo, though.  I was Miss Scarlett (although I didn't appreciate the overbite, I did like looking like Catherine Zeta-Jones.  Plus I really like the colour red).  My brother kept starting rumours about me actually based on my personality...which I found rather flattering, in a weird sort of way now I think of it...  I must admit, it took a few rounds for me to work out exactly how the whole clue thing worked.  Jeannie and Matt, though, were all over it, writing things down after every rumour.  Not surprisingly, Jeannie had enough of an idea to make an accusation first, closely followed by Matt.  They have enough psychic powers between them to have it sorted, so Matt got it right.  Turns out it was Miss Peacock in the somewhere with the poison.  I think.  Definitely Miss Peacock (who looks totally scary).  Viola Man had a pretty good idea fairly early on but he drew the 8th clock so didn't get a chance to make any accusations.

Meanwhile, for dessert Jeannie had made us raw brownies.  I'd seen this idea around but never investigated further... so yummy!  I now have the recipe and good intentions to make these in the near future.  I just need a food processor.  Any donors...?

No comments:

Post a Comment