If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Monday 16 April 2012

Term 2 Goals

I was hoping for a far more inventive title for this post.  Oh well.

Term 2 starts today, and I have a couple of goals.  One I was going to aim for last term...but here's to a new term. 

Goal #1: To clear away all teaching things at the end of each teaching day.  This photo is how I would like it to look - and (yay for me!) this is how it looked after I'd taught today's kids. 

Goal #2: Well, this needs a bit of background.  It has been mentioned by readers of this blog that I look taciturn in my outfit photos.  Yes, taciturn.  I have a feeling the word sought was something along the lines of 'not joyous', but it did make me think.  I mean, it takes many many photos to get one that is blog-worthy, and I have a greater understanding for models who look totally and utterly bored - after the first 3 or so my happy face has worn off and I just want to get a photo that is flattering and has my feet and head.  It's tougher than I anticipated.  The other part of this is that I know that I have pretty much 2 photo faces - smiling, and bored.  So, my Goal #2 is to have different facial expressions for my outfit photos.  And, to make it slightly more entertaining for me, I'm going to try to copy someone else's expression. 

Tomorrow's outfit photo, then...

No comments:

Post a Comment