If You Always Do What You've Always Done...Then You'll Always Get What You Always Got

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Outfit #20 - Floaty Blue Debut






I bought this top nearly 3 years ago.  Today was the first time I wore it...

Outfit details:
Singlet: Hot Options. Top: Witchery. Skirt: Sunny Girl.  Shoes: Pulp.  Necklace: op shop. Earrings: silver shop?

Although this top feels incredibly beautiful when on (it's silk), it's rather awkward in terms of being weather-appropriate.  Walking to the station this morning, I was quite chilly, but by the time I'd taught my first student I was feeling quite warm.  I think it might get more wearings in the cooler months as a layer piece, but we'll see.

I almost didn't even count this as an 'outfit', as I only taught 3 kids at school, and changed into jeans as soon as I got home.  And then pajamas for a nap.  But having only 3 kids today means I have more to teach at school tomorrow.  After that, though - holidays!

(Apologies for the poor quality lead photo, again.  And yes, I decided at the last minute to change accessories.  Meanwhile, isn't the 'soundproofing' in my teaching room attractive?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment